Friday, November 1, 2013

T.G.I.N.!

So much for October, seems in avoiding the annoying Mary-Sue, I've created a Mary Sue. Tomorrow I'm going to check out a new character, or two, or revisit the mind of one we've met. Not sure yet, I'll sleep on it. (Btw, these news posts and possible editorials will not count toward my word count. I'll add a widget soon.)

In the meantime, forgive me my spelling errors. I have learned why you don't go back and read, as fun as this new town is, I found things I want to edit. Sorry grammar-philes, all accuracy is being thrown out the window. I will try to keep it legible, but I can't promise much more.

I do wonder how I will deal with issues I've simply struck-through in the past. This time I stick through?

And anyone know what's up with Benedict? Weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment