Friday, November 1, 2013

Welcome to Bear's Claw, NY!

This is a last minute idea for National Novel Writing Month of 2013. I was going to edit my Camp NaNoWriMo novel, and be a rebel, but I suddenly came on this idea. (A mix of watching Hart of Dixie two days straight and stumbling across Mary Kate Wiles new webshow, The Goreys.) A drama with minimal angst and much humor, set in the Hudson Valley, with a large cast of characters. I'll probably lose a couple by the time this is over.

This serves as the official disclaimer, there will be grammar and spelling errors galore, hopefully not too many plot holes as you help me along (and maybe give me ideas) in the comments. I'll do my best, but I won't kill myself over details. While the town is based loosely on my home town, the characters are all originals, and any resemblance to people living or dead, is coincidence and not intended.

Welcome to Bear's Claw, NY. Meet our first star, October, goth teen extraordinaire, who is about to wake up in the cemetery at risk of catching a cold. I have no idea who we'll meet next.

No comments:

Post a Comment