Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Updates at 2AM

Turns out I posted yesterdays update at 2:00 local time and titled it wrong. Oops. Next update coming soon.

I've decided to switch to multiple perspectives in one update, different than what I originally wanted. I figured if you wanted to follow only a single characters story at some point, you could do just that, going through those tagged with their name. Now it seems I'd like to focus on the teens I've introduced. I like teenagers. I'd have to introduce some pretty odd drama into the adults lives to make them have comedic value. I'm sure that's not true, actually.

It's also completely accidental that I have a George and Jonah despite noting inspiration from the dramedy Hart of Dixie. I swear.

Also, y'all are quiet. Please comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment