Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Time Traveling Tenses

Apparently I can switch tenses with the best of them. I don't even realize it. This makes for bad novel writing. I don't think TV writers will mind as much though.

I came up a little short on the 1.7k for today's update, but maybe tomorrow will be a little longer? We'll find out. I have no idea how any of this will pan out. I like Blair though. Unless someone weighs in soon, I'm going to start playing god and making things happen.

I'm sure you can also tell I'm a fan of dialogue heavy exchanges. Dashiell Hammet was my homeboy as a little girl.

Do you like any of the characters? Should Felicity get her own perspective shots? Should we meet some of Bear Claw's other citizens? I'm not inclined at the moment, to be honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment